Welcome to 146 Sussexvale Drive in Brampton, nestled in a family-friendly Brampton neighbourhood. This gorgeous three-bedroom townhouse features four bathrooms and a finished basement (by builder), conveniently located near Highway 410 and public transportation. Access to Trinity Common Mall, Bramalea City Centre, schools and other amenities are also nearby. SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON SCHOOLS, PARKS AND TRANSIT.
The ground floor highlights an open concept living and dining room that overlooks the kitchen and breakfast area – perfect for entertaining. You will find three bedrooms on the second floor: a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite, and a main 4-piece bathroom.
In the basement are a recreation room and additional space that can be used as an office. There is also a cold room and storage under the stairs.
Below is a list of upgrades that were recently completed:
- Laminated floors – second floor and basement
- 7-inch baseboards, ground and second floor
- Crown moulding on ground floor
- Paint throughout (baseboard, walls and doors)
- Smooth ceiling – ground floor
- Pot lights throughout
- Stainless steel appliances ( double door fridge, stove, slim line microwave range, dishwasher, LG oversize clothes washer (5.8 cubic feet) and dryer (7.4 cubic feet)).
- Quartz countertop and under-mount stainless steel sink in the kitchen.
- Added drywall in the cold room
- New bathroom vanities including faucets and toilets in three of the four washrooms.
- Interlocking pavers in the front.
- Electrical light fixtures on ground floor
- New sod on the front lawn