You’ll love this spectacular 2 storey detached home located in one of Caledon’s most sought after neighbourhoods, Southfields Village. Every detailed was carefully selected by the seller who spent more than $65,000 on upgrades.
Three bedrooms, two and a half baths, generous living space and stylish finishes, makes it a perfect place to call home. Highlights include an open concept main floor, modern eat-in kitchen with LG stainless steel appliances, upgraded cupboards and hardware, breakfast bar, quartz counter top, marble backsplash, ceramic floor and pot lights; spacious master bedroom complete with his/her walk-in closets and five piece ensuite with stand alone shower with glass door; an inviting living/dining area ideal for family gatherings; great room with cathedral ceiling, pot lights and gas fireplace; and unfinished basement with nine feet ceiling, large windows that could easily be converted into a separate living space.
List of upgrades:
- Custom drapery and California Shutters throughout.
- Hardwood flooring in the living, dining and great room.
- Kitchen cupboards and hardware.
- Quartz counter top in the kitchen and master/main bathrooms.
- Glass shower in the master bathroom.
- Upgrades faucets and sinks throughout.
- Berber carpet on the second floor hallway and bedrooms.
- Pot lights – in and outside of the property.
- LG fridge, stove, built-in dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.
- Central Air Conditioner.
- Electrical light fixtures.
- Garage door opener and two remotes.
- Basement windows – increased the size of the windows.
- Basement ceiling – increased in height to nine feet.