More Money, Less Time, Little Stress
Together, we take the time to fully understand your unique needs, while putting together a sales strategy that gets your home in front of the right buyers.
It’s an extensive process, but we walk you through each step, coordinating with professionals along the way, and helping you understand the market – and your options – like a real professional.
We focus on a method of selling that goes beyond expectations – a comprehensive, streamlined, and successful way to sell your home.
“Keith and Françoise are a dynamic team. They sold our house at a time when the market was very slow and got more money than a bigger house next door with a two-door garage. They literally do not sleep until you get what you want. Tough negotiators and screen buyers efficiently. My experience was amazing.”
- Brian & Leila
Our Four Keys to Selling
It’s everything! Our extensive experience selling, throughout the year, can help pinpoint the ideal time to sell your home for the highest amount.
If you don’t stage your home, you leave money on the table. Staging is a strategic way to locate and get buyers to fall in love.
A realistic and actionable plan to price your home is essential. It will depend on your home, the market, and what we can do to optimize it.
The market is always going to be unpredictable – which is why we specialize in managing expectations, finding solutions, and helping clients.
An Innovative Marketing Plan
For your home to appeal to buyers, it needs thoughtful and comprehensive marketing strategies to do exactly that.
We invest heavily in every home we list. It starts with staging, photography, and videography. Then, it extends to social media, websites, exclusive listings on sites like Broker Bay, and even more.
We ensure that buyers can find your home, fall in love with it, and pay more for it. That’s the magic of effective marketing.
Selling Your Home in Any Situation
We believe that your real estate team should be uniquely attuned to your needs – especially when selling. Whether selling to upsize, downsize, or during a divorce, we specialize in managing expectations and emotions.
Every decision you make when selling can have an impact on your bottom line. That’s why we focus on educating sellers, keying in on the details, and ensuring you feel empowered to sell.
Let’s Work Together
A Seller’s Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about the process of selling your home? Everyone does, which is why we have put together some of the questions we most often answer to help give you a sense of the process:
What happens to a home sale during a divorce?
Divorces are complicated, but they happen. When it comes to selling your home during a divorce, we focus on the results. That includes determining the status of your “matrimonial home,” your next steps, and the role we can play as mediators to ensure that the process runs smoothly. We can help turn an unpleasant personal situation into a successful financial one.
How do you get the highest price for your home?
Home staging is key. It is a design process achieved by re-arranging, de-cluttering and improving your home. The goal of staging is to help it sell quickly, and for the highest amount, by appealing to the largest number of potential buyers. Staging captures a buyer’s imagination, builds on it, and delivers an environment that makes your home more attractive – and more in demand.
How do you determine the sale price of your home?
Accurately pricing your home is not guess work. To help you establish your listing price, we perform a comprehensive market analysis to determine the right asking price for your home. This is built on comparable homes in the area, and help us to gain a better idea of the demand for your home, the past performance of homes in the neighbourhood, and how current market conditions influence it.
How do you prepare your home for a home inspection?
Preparing your property for a home inspection is an essential step in the selling process. Here are some important aspects of your property to look over before the home inspection happens:
- EXTERIOR: Make sure the exterior of your property is clean, landscaped, and looks well-maintained.
- ROOF: Your property’s roof shingles shouldn’t be broken, missing, or curling-up.
- INTERIOR: Your interior rooms should be free of stains and cracks on the floor, wall, or ceilings.
- BASEMENT: The basement should be free of evidence of moisture or flooding. Your foundation shouldn’t have any stains, cracks, or flaking.
- ELECTRICAL: Make sure that all the visible wiring is in good condition with all cables secured and protected.
- HEATING AND COOLING: Your property’s furnace and air conditioning should be operating well throughout the house.
- LEAKS: Your property should be free of any water leaks. Water can run and leak into odd and unexpected places, causing extensive damage over long periods of time.
- PLUMBING: Make sure that faucets are working properly.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Be sure your home has properly displaced and working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- A SECOND OPINION: Once you’ve evaluated your property, call a friend or neighbour; an unbiased overview of your property may reveal items that have been overlooked.
How long will it take to sell my home?
It depends. The key factors are typically the location, price, and condition of your home. Market conditions also play a huge influence. All in all, your home can sell quickly if there are things you agree to do (and concessions you may need to agree to make). In general, a skillful real estate professional can help establish a timeframe for your sale, dependent on all the factors at play.